< img src="https://e-cryptonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/E-crypto-250.jpg"alt ="">
Data-Driven Climate CommPRO’s Fincom & Fintech Virtual Online Forum (Free Livestream)
New York City, July 13, 2021 (WORLD NEWSWIRE)– (by means of Blockchain Wire)
FREE LIVESTREAM, JULY 21ST @ 1 PM ET
The supreme networking and strategic leadership and interactions event for c-suite professionals (IROs, CFOs, general counsel, CMOs) at monetary services and fintech business and advisories. This event will analyze essential problems dealing with the monetary services c-suite in this post-pandemic world. This event brings together market leaders to go over topics, including:
● The Significance of Brand-Building In Financial Solutions Post-Pandemic with a Focus on D&I & Financial Literacy
● Democratizing Data Via New Innovative Markets & Platforms
● Lessons gained from the advancement of the marketplaces.
As the technologies of the 4th Industrial Transformation continue to develop, the worth of data is unassailable. We will analyze the role of data in the market as well as how brands are utilizing data to much better notify the decisions they make when supporting their stakeholders.
The Importance of Brand-Building In Financial Providers Post-Pandemic with a Concentrate On D&I & Financial Literacy
Hosted by Don Yount, CEO, Crucial Reference
● Barri Rafferty, Head of Communications and Brand Management, Wells Fargo
Hosted by Lisa Leiter, EVP, Financial Communications, Edelman
● Leo Melamed, Founder of Financial Futures and Chairman Emeritus of CME Group. Author, Guy of the Futures